Download the Windows Azure SDK for Java
Windows Azure Client Libraries for Java - Manual Download
The Windows Azure Libraries for Java are distributed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Click here for a ZIP file of the libraries and all dependencies. This is made available by Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc. See the license.txt and ThirdPartyNotices.txt file file inside the ZIP for license and other information.
Windows Azure Libraries for Java - Maven
If your project is already set up to use Maven for build, add the following dependency to your pom.xml file.
<version> element, replace n.n.n with a valid version number, which can be obtained from the Windows Azure Libraries Repository on Maven.
Windows Azure Plugin for Eclipse with Java (by Microsoft Open Technologies)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2012. (Not available for Mac or Linux.)
- Eclipse Helios SR2 or later.
- In Eclipse, from the Help menu, select Install New Software.
- Enter the site location http://dl.msopentech.com/eclipse and press Enter.
- Select the items to be installed and click Finish.
This plugin uses Windows Azure SDK 1.8. This can be downloaded using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=252838. However, if you don’t have it installed, when you create your first Windows Azure deployment project, the Windows Azure Plugin for Eclipse with Java (by Microsoft Open Technologies) will automatically install Windows Azure SDK 1.8.