Try Windows Server 2012 right now on Windows Azure
Are you ready to try the Windows Server 2012 operating system in minutes with no test hardware required? Without downloading an ISO or VHD file or installing anything, you can be up and running in just a few steps.
Step 1 – Sign up for a FREE 90-day trial of Windows Azure
- In a few short steps, enable your trial and get access to all of the Windows Azure services at no cost or obligation
- The trial allows you to create several Windows Server 2012 Virtual Machines on our Windows Azure public cloud.
- Join the thousands of others easily and efficiently experiencing Windows Server 2012 on Windows Azure.
- With a few clicks, deploy a clean image from our gallery in just minutes.
- Use Remote Desktop to manage your new virtual machine just like you would a physical server.
- Test and evaluate Windows Server 2012 features on your fully functional virtual machine.
- With Window Azure Virtual Network, securely link your new virtual machine to your data center, allowing it to interact with your existing resources.
Step 3 – Learn more about what you can do with Windows Server 2012 on Windows Azure
Continue the conversation!
Want to ask a question or join the community of Windows Azure Virtual Machine users? Check out our forums on Stack Overflow or MSDN .