Windows Azure Invoicing
You can submit a request to pay by invoice by contacting us either via website (if you have already created a subscription), by email or by phone. Once your request has been approved, you will be provided instructions on how to set up your subscription for the invoice payment method. **
Before you begin:
Please have the following information at hand:
- Company name
- Microsoft Account (the one you will associate with your Windows Azure account)
- Estimated amount that you plan on spending on Windows Azure each month
- Volume Licensing information (if applicable) *
- VL agreement number *
- VL program name (i.e., Enterprise Agreement, Enterprise Subscription Agreement, Select Plus, Select , ISV Royalty Licensing or Services Provider License Agreement)
Request via email:
Email your support request with the required information above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request via phone:
To access phone based support, call 1-800-867-1389.
Request via website:
If you already have a Windows Azure subscription, please follow these steps to submit a support request to pay by invoice:
- Initiate a support request by clicking on this link and enter your Microsoft Account credentials.
- Select your subscription in the "Subscription" menu.
- Select the "Billing" option in the "Support Type" menu.
- Select your country in the "Country/Region" menu.
- Select your language in the "Language" menu.
- Select the "Create Ticket" button.
- Select the "Request invoice mode of payment" option in the "Problem Type" menu.
- Select your offer type in the "Category" menu and click "Continue".
- Fill in your contact information and click "Continue".
- Fill in the required information and click "Submit".
* Contact your Volume Licensing Administrator or your procurement contact for the Volume Licensing agreement number.
** A credit check may be required depending on the amount of credit required. In these instances, customer support will provide you with a credit check application. After submission, the credit application can take 5-7 business days to process.