Windows Azure Store makes it easy for Windows Azure users to find, buy, and manage add-on services from Microsoft’s Windows Azure Partners that complement and extend the Windows Azure, including:
- Provision new services from Microsoft’s Windows Azure partners just as you would provision services from Microsoft such as virtual machines or websites.
- Purchase using the same payment method as your Windows Azure subscription.
- Directly access the configuration and management features for an add-on service with single sign-on to the dashboards for add-on services
The Windows Azure Store is current in preview state.
What’s For Sale
Cloud-based services for developers and IT professionals. Examples include:
- Application performance monitoring from New Relic and AppDynamics.
- Data services from ClearDB and MongoLab.
- Messaging services from SendGrid, Embarke, and PubNub.
Integrate premium data sets into your cloud application. Examples include:
- Dunn and Bradstreet Business Insights
- Weather data, historical and forecasts
- Worldwide address verification and cleansing
For a complete listing of Services visit the Store overview.
Get access to hundreds of thousands of Windows Azure subscribers. The Windows Azure Store catalog itself receives tens of thousands of visits from developers and IT professionals each month.
Frictionless purchase experience for customers including a simple and minimal step purchase process which inherits customer’s existing Azure payment instrument.
Customers have a curated experience accessing and managing their Windows Azure Store purchases from within the Windows Azure management portal, which is consistent with how they access and manage their Microsoft services.
Your service can be installed and configured in just a few clicks in the web based UI, enabling you to deliver a delightful customer experience.
In addition to the hundreds of thousands of Windows Azure subscribers, the Windows Azure Store also takes advantage of Microsoft’s extensive global Enterprise reach.
Seller is able to define tiered offers as monthly subscriptions (e.g. Platinum, Gold, and Silver tiers). Seller is able to define pricing.
Upon receiving the relevant API call from the Windows Azure Store, seller is responsible for:
- Provisioning, upgrading, and cancelling service.
- Providing configuration and usage information to the Windows Azure Store.
Seller is able to create promotional codes for use by customers (via Publisher Portal).
Seller keeps 80% of collected revenue. Payment is delivered via EFT with Net 45 terms.
Seller is responsible for the success of their service, including stability, support, and documentation. Microsoft provides support for billing. Standardized legal terms found at Windows Azure Support and Microsoft Windows Azure Marketplace Publisher and Catalog Listing Agreement.
Monthly Subscription: month-to-month term with no commitment. Subscription fees are billed in advance each month on the date which the subscription began (e.g. subscription purchased on Feb 17th is billed on Feb 17th, March 17th, April 17th, etc.)
Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their term. Customers can choose to stop the auto renewal at any time.
No termination fee. No proration for cancellations.
Inherits the payment instrument of the associated Windows Azure user subscription.
Windows Azure Store is currently in preview. During preview, there are some technical limitations. We are working to remove these restrictions and enable more features soon.
- Windows Azure Store is currently only available to users that pay for their Windows Azure subscription with a credit card. The Windows Azure Store is not currently available to customers who pay for Windows Azure through volume licensing invoice or an Enterprise Agreement.
- Windows Azure Store is currently not available to buyers in all countries where Windows Azure is available.
- Windows Azure Store is current available in approximately 45 countries (review FAQ for more information).
- At this time, we may only accept sellers that are based in the United States.