Create a Windows Azure account and enable preview features
In order to deploy applications to Windows Azure, you need an account. This article describes how to create a free trial account and how to enable Windows Azure preview features, including BizTalk Services, HDInsight, and Windows Azure Back, for the account.
Create a Windows Azure account
- Open a web browser and browse to http://www.windowsazure.com
- If you have an MSDN subscription, navigate to the Windows Azure Benefit for MSDN Subscribers page and follow the steps to create an account by activating your MSDN subscriber benefits.
Otherwise, navigate to the create a free trial account page and follow the steps to create a trial account. You'll need a credit card number and a mobile phone number for proof of identity, but you will not be billed.
Enable Windows Azure preview features
- Navigate to https://account.windowsazure.com/ and sign in with your Windows Azure account.
- Click preview features to view the available previews.
- Scroll down to the feature you want to enable and click try it now.
- Select your subscription and click the check.